Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Shaz51 , thank you for the tag! I'm so glad Mr shaz is thinking about getting a psychologist.  I hope he finds the right one and doesn't give up. Sometimes it takes a few goes before finding the right one.

Gently, gently as they say ♥️

Hope the MH meeting goes well and they can help with finding a psychologist. 

Hope your appointment goes well and you get good advice on your diet. 

Sending hugs 🫂 and love ❤️ 

Re: Hot Chocowtlate Anyone ?

@PinkFlamingo , nothing like the satisfaction of crossing things from our to do lists! 

Glad you had a nice weekend. 

I made it to yoga today which is always a delight. 

Then I treated myself to a little dessert.

1000013569.jpg

@Faith-and-Hope @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @tyme @PizzaMondo @TideisTurning @TAB @tonys @PeppyPatti @Glisten @Bow 

Tomorrow is a new day. Tea at 10am with scones and yummy sandwiches! 

1000013577.jpg

@Healandlove Absolutely! 
I’m like a stray pedigree cat. If you feed me very nice food and a very comfortable bed, I’ll stay.

G

@Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @Healandlove @Faith-and-Hope @Glisten 

Had a mandarin Jarrito last night out with the ladies. 

utterly exhausted. Been living flat out… modelling a good life for my son. Light on sleep

love your warm embrace of friendship 

realising I am very hard on myself… thanks for just being you 

need a nap before a zoom and moving around beds etc. son bought a new one and he really needs and deserves it. 

@Appleblossom 

18-03-2024 11:19 PM

@Faith-and-Hope  @PinkFlamingo  @Shaz51    @tyme  @PizzaMondo  @TideisTurning  @TAB  @tonys   @Glisten  @Bow 

beautiful-landscape-photography-19.jpg

landscape-photography-kilian-chonberger-11.jpg

I can relate relate. 

I'm doing therapy about not feeling good enough. Bloody therapist it feels like is always on my back. 

Oh dear @PeppyPatti that's not what you want from a therapeutic relationship! Do you feel like your therapist is asking too much of you? Or challenging you when you're not feeling ready or something? 

@Jynx 

Totally yes. But....in the past I haven't trusted her fully so I held back. Yesterday she did this therapy and I chose to just let go. I felt stronger yesterday but I'm just angry and exhausted today. 

landscape-photography-kilian-chonberger-06.jpg

@PeppyPatti oof.... yeah lack of trust makes therapy that much harder, sometimes even ineffective. We gotta be able to feel safe in the space so we can be truly honest. If you do find the sessions helpful in a way then maybe it's worth it? Dunno, that's obviously your call to make, I'm just talking from my own experiences of not feeling like I could properly open up to my therapist, and getting nowhere. 

Got anything on this evening, or are you able to just chill? Or perhaps something to help you vent your frustrations could help? 

Looks totally tasty @Healandlove ☺️🌺

I hope yoga went well, and you’ve had a good day today 💜🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance