Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocowtlate Anyone ?

Besides gritting my teeth because someone not mentioning any names had a hold of the television

All good over here.

Cept it's been a tad warm.

I don't want to go downstairs to do the 🧺 laundry but I may have to tomorrow because run out of. CLothes. 

refocus-landscape-photography-winners-04.jpg

Hey there @Appleblossom 🙂🌺

Glad to hear your days were good despite some road stress getting around 🙂

I had a good weekend thank you, and today has been a nice day feeling the quiet achievement of getting things done 🙌🏻☺️

how’s your day going? 💜🙂

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hey there @Shaz51 🙂🌺

im sorry for the delay in reply - had a hiccup in proceedings, but back to life as usual 🙂💜

how are you doing? I hope your ok, and your mum is recovering well, along with Mr Shaz 🌺🙂

Hey there @Adge 🌺🙂💜

I’m so sorry you had a bowel flare up, sounds really painful as well as exhausting… the lack of absorption of nutrients and fluids is debilitating itself without the pain.. 😔❤️‍🩹

I have diverticulosis and inflammatory bowel disease (colitis), and it’s quite unfriendly at times isn’t it? 😣

How did you go with your work shifts? I hope you’re ok now 💜💜

I don’t know if you’ve heard of these… when I am in flare, I drink medical nutrient drinks like Nestle Resource, Fresubin, or Fortijuce, which are cheaper on prescription from a nutritionist/dietician (around 1/2 price), and I then order them by the caseload for when I am in flare - food itself just irritates even more even when I toss it into the NutriBullet, so I go onto these for a few days or use them to supplement intake to ensure nutrients are being taken in. And then I combine them with hydralyte or something like it 🌺🙂

I hope that’s helpful ☺️

usually the suppliers can be found online for these products, however I’d be happy to help out with more info if you think it would help 🌺🙂

Hello @PinkFlamingo 😊

Missed you 

Hope you are OK,  am OK here 

Hey there @Shaz51 💜🫂🌺🙂

Aw..Thank you 🙂🌺☺️ 

I missed you too - not hanging out with you and our forum peeps was very much something missing! ☺️🌺💜

I’m really glad to be back… I have a habit of isolating when hard times come along, but the difference this time was that I knew there was a safe and supportive place to return to - and that helped very much with getting things back on track 🫂☺️💜🌺

I’m glad you’re doing ok 🙂🌺 

you’re an inspiration 🫂🌺☺️

@PinkFlamingo we are here for you always as you are here for us all in forumland 

my husband is finally thinking of talking to a psychologist, but we have been having so much trouble getting in contact with one of them 

husband has a MH meeting tomorrow , so we will be bringing that up with them 

i have a dietician phone appointment tomorrow too 

Thanks heaps @Shaz51 🙌🏻🌺🙂

That sounds promising regarding Mr Shaz feeling like talking to a psychologist - the difficulty in finding someone sounds challenging though… I hope you guys can find one soon, and a bonus if the MH team can support that 🙂🌺💜

All the best for the dietician appointment tomorrow - I hope it goes well 💜💜🙂🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance