Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

hi @Emelia8  💐💗20210506 (35)eeg-01_1-01-01_1.jpeg

@Shaz51 💞

@Shaz51 Hugs and hugs my sister 💖💖💖

Hugs from me too @Shaz51 dear xx

thank you @Eve7 , @Former-Member , @Anastasia@Zoe7@eth@Faith-and-Hope@Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @Smc@greenpea@TideisTurning , @Former-Member 

a bit better today 

mum`s arm is from old age -- turning 90 soon and her muscles are locking up in her arms and legs 

mr shaz took something my mum said to heart the other night went i was having a gallbladder attack and on top of that stopped taking his meds 

back on his meds today 

@Shaz51 It must be hard at times for all of you to be living together my sister but you are doing the best you can in very difficult circumstances. Not only do you have to deal with your own health issues but your increasingly frail Mum and Mr Shaz not having his meds is a concern - so glad he is back on them and I hope things settle for you all. Hugs and hugs Heart

Thank you  my sister @Zoe7 

It has taken Mr shaz a few days to overcome it , so one day at a time here xxx 

That is all we can do @Shaz51 💖💖💖

My shazz @Shaz51
Had a read over your posts. Thanks for supporting me while you've been dealing with a lot too my friend

She's a bit of a gem, isn't she @MDT? 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance