Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care by growing a garden

Were you able to get some of the new plants in @Shaz51 or is it a job for another day.

Are you a gardener @Anastasia ?

Yes they are all in @Former-Member , haha need some more 

Have to do mum's  during the week  

I do enjoy it @Former-Member however never enough time to do much more than what's necessary. One day I'll have a simple but pretty small garden 🌞

@Former-Member , @Anastasia , @Adge 

Had a big sleep  this afternoon,  woke up at 7pm tonight , now it is 10-30 pm 

Yes me too @Anastasia , I am starting to get  into gardening  more bit by bit and picking easy things to grow 

Very rainy "inside" day yesterday, got out today and did a bit of weeding. That's one more bed mostly weeded out- there's still some kikiyu that will be somewhat harder to get out than the regular weeds. Once I've finished that area, there's a crabapple sitting in a pot that will be going in, and maybe the tomatillos or Cape Gooseberries can go there over summer. When they're a fair bit bigger... and the frost danger has passed.
And the first tulips are coming out. 🙂 A white one, a pink with white blaze and a double deep pink, plus lots more on the way.

@Smc, @Former-Member , @Anastasia@Adge@Determined 

going to try and do mumm's gardening this week , mum has made some new hangig baskets with plants in there xoxo

I love hanging baskets 💐

Enjoy @Shaz51 ...you are a good daughter xxx

@Anastasia @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Smc @Adge  just inspired to shared after reading your thread below - here is my very healthy rainbow silverbeet and a hyacinth ! They silverbeet has been amazing keeps growing back !!!

FB4A5892-F7C5-45AF-B495-13AF2664BC5D.jpeg

Lovely bright Silverbeet @Sophie1 Very impressive-looking.

Nice hyacinth - is it scented (nice smelling)?

I think hyacinths are scented, from memory....

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance