Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

BadHuman
Casual Contributor

Need help

Hello 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Need help

I'm really unwell and struggling myself so I'm afraid I can't be of much help but if you're unsafe, U well or at risks and need emergency assistance please call 000.

Keeping yourself safe is a priority ❤️

But if you just need to know that there's another human here with you, know you're not alone x

Hey there @BadHuman ,

We just wanted to check-in with you. Is everything okay?

wordman
Senior Contributor

@BadHuman 

What do you need help with ? Hello. 

Hi @BadHuman 

We're here to help if you still needed some support 🙂

Hello @BadHuman 

We are here for you, we are listening. Reach out and we will be here for you. Here is a factsheet that may help you...Fact vs myth: mental illness basics (sane.org). You are not alone 🙂

Hey there @BadHuman,

We haven't heard from you. How are you?

Hi Gypsy,

Thank you for your reply, sorry it took me so long to get back to you as I forgot my login details as I created my account when I was in a bad place. I’m doing a little better, still struggling with things. I’m sorry to hear you’re also in a bad place, I hope you’re feeling a little better about it all. Please message me back when you can to let me know you’re doing okay. Just know that you are loved and you are appreciated no matter what your circumstances.

Hi Tyme,

I’m sorry I was slow to reply, I’m feeling a little better, still struggling with everything but nice to know others care. How are you doing?

Hey @BadHuman ,

Yes, we were a little concerned about you as we did not hear from you.

We are so glad to see you. I hear it is hard at the moment, but I hope things get better for you.

We want you to know that we care and you are not alone. Most, if not all here, have been through some very rough patches in life. Some are still journeying on these rough, rocky roads, while others have travelled beyond and are ready to share their stories.

Being able to connect with people to share experiences and hope is one thing that really kept me going.

Please stay connected. 

If you want to tag anyone so they get a notification, please type "@" in front of their name e.g. @tyme 

We look forward to seeing you around!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance