Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

tyme
Community Lead

Re: Hi

Even better @Leeanne1 .

Are you working on any current projects?

Leeanne1
Senior Contributor

@tyme 

I'm just colouring in and trying to draw 

tyme
Community Lead

Do you make anything as gifts once you finish them @Leeanne1 ? For example, I used to colour things and then frame them and give them as gifts.

I'm around if you need some moral support today.

Leeanne1
Senior Contributor

@tyme 

Yes I do that for my mum 

Leeanne1
Senior Contributor

Crying

I'm crying I have two new grandchild and ever get to meet them ever can't even contact my boys that the the grandchildren 

tyme
Community Lead

Re: Crying

Hey @Leeanne1 ,

I'm sorry you are still feeling this way. I sounds so hard. 

Do you think that if you show your children that you are in a really good place that they will somehow want to connect you with your grandchildren?

Sorry, I don't know the context as to why you are estranged from your children.

Please know we are here for you.

@tyme 

I write to them and not one reply I just have to wait even though I hate it . I'm trying to expect what I have but that can be so hard 😭😭😭

Please look after yourself because you deserve it @Leeanne1 . I hope you get back into the arty crafty things that you enjoy.

@tyme 

Thank you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance