Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

Before the meditation I felt a bit physically tired from a dance class but I didnt realise I had some tight muscles in my face. Now I feel more relaxed in my body.

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

I was not aware of how incredible tense & sore my neck, shoulders & arms were @nashy

Now I am aware - ouch....

Adge

I felt the way I usually feel before... trying to hold my life together.

Now I feel kind of raw.

@nashy I was feeling quite tense before. I now have a feeling of calmness and have slowed my racing thoughts. @NatureLover I also did not realise my jaw was so tense

@NatureLover My jaw was so tight as well!!! and my upper back

Hey there @Escaped_Goat what did you expect?  Keen to hear your thoughts Smiley Very Happy

I found as usual, my body started playing tricks on me, new pains, new distractions. It's almost as though it wants to take me away from my thoughts. A bit quick for me, but we're doing baby steps toward longer meditations in the events. Some other days five minutes would be too long though Smiley Indifferent

@nashy  I thought I was feeling fairly relaxed before the meditation. During the meditation I became aware that my first response to how my body was feeling was negative. I now feel refreshed and limber.

@Cecilia That's so good you adapted for your anxiety, what a powerful notion. Thank you heaps for sharing Heart I find I sometimes need to tweak yoga postures as well due to brain triggers, a good reminder that it's also okay to do the same during a meditation.

@nashy  I didn't expect to burst into tears is all.

@Escaped_Goat Thanks for sharing. Sounds like there's some pain there? Is the rawness a good kind of raw, or a more sort of vulnerable one? We're all here with you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance