Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@nashy I am going to do more mindfulness for my anxiety now. I feel so good about myself after this 🙂

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

Ok beautiful people @Michael-CM @Adge @Cecilia @Escaped_Goat @ThinQ And anyone else still here.. Time absolutely FLEW with that one. How lovely to share the last hour and a half with you...Thank you so much. You've all inspired me in different ways tonight, and no doubt inspired each other. Thank you to our incredible guest @Michael-CM  from One Door Mental Health. And thank you to the incredible work the team do there. Please feel free to check them out, their website has a wealth of info.

Time to head to bed crew! I wish you all sweet dreams, and I can't wait to see a few of you around the forum again soon Smiley Very Happy Goodnight all.

@Cecilia same here Smiley Happy

Goodnight & Thank you very much @nashy @Michael-CM

Thanks everyone.

Adge

I found this all quite interesting, especially hearing everyones own experience. Thank you for having me. I look forward to the next session.

Keep well everyone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance