Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Vicki
Contributor

Self Harm and onwards

I am so proud of my daughter who has just now been accepted into Uni. Last year was a trial for her and the rest of our family due to her depression, anxiety and self harm. I am also so appreciative for the support that I have received from my previous and current employer who have supported our family all the way
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Self Harm and onwards

@Vicki congrats, that's great news! It's a great achievement for your daughter. I'm so glad to hear that you've had support, which has helped both you and your daughter. YAY!

Can I ask what she will be studying?

She will be studying legal and sports science, how good is she ☺

Amazing! Go her, and go you! I hope its a smooth transition into uni. Exciting times. What great news for Christmas time. Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance