Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Morning has broken

Sorry about your mod @Eve7 

Has been cold and windy here.

That sounds about right for Melbourne. Four seasons in one day!

Hi @Snowie 

How’s your day going?

Day is ok @Eve7 just tiring.

yep i agree with @ Snowie, the weather's been a bit unpredictable! safer to pack for all 4 seasons for sure. 

how's today going for you @Eve7?

Today has been ok thanks @rav3n I am staying overnight with S1 so I can do the school run in the morning. He lives 90kms away so it’s a bit of a journey.

Im worried about how I’ll cope on the weekend.

woah 90km is quite far! are you just coming to Melbourne for the weekend to spend time with him?

@Eve7 it is usually on the colder side so definitely pack a nice jump, scarves and some warm socks! is there anything in particular that you're worried about? 

I’m going to Vic for a sporting event @rav3n and  I’m at S1’s tonight.

Whilst it may be anxiety provoking @Eve7, I really do hope you enjoy your time away and the sporting event.

Wishing you a good day today.

Thanks @Snowie I know I’ll enjoy the actual event, just a couple of people I don’t want to see.

Hope your day is going well.

Good to hear that you will enjoy the event @Eve7 

Sometimes we do run into people we don't want to. Can be very hard specially if you have to be nice to them and do all that small talk crap.

Took my mum shopping this morning. Took a lot of effort to keep quiet and say nothing, especially when she has an opinion on every part of my life.

Came home and had prn!