Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling Suicidal? Then, you may need to read this.

wow its divine timing for me to come across you. 911 119 either form its my angelic guidence i am on the right path. i have stumbled across this forum because i was meant to read your wise words. i have never in my life felt such connection and understanding from words before. i could hear th epenny dropping loud and clear. i would very much be interested in reading your book. please could you stay in contact or even direct me if your book has been released?  thank you so very much for your time. if i do not hear from you. i am content with all ive learnt this evening alone from reading your words.  My conscious brain wants to learn more tho. i too want to help others i am a lightworker whos soul journey was to walk through fire and rise again to assist others in rising from the ashes. i loved your words around the bush fires, i can relate personally. i wont go through the old story so much as i am focused on the new story i am creating for myself. its incredible, my journey so far has been interesting and when i do return back to the stars i will re watch my life before my eyes with interest and contentment with all i have endured and learnt along the way, the good and the bad, it all makes up for a rather interesting story line. i too wish to write a book, i feel later in life this will occur and i feel yourvery existence and this very moment will be apart of it.  many many thankyous and gratitude to you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance