Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby,  probably will be good and bad days. 

@TAB 

Without being dismissive, that'll happen

(I'm kinda having one of those days too)

Keep putting a foot in front of

Gotta crash here. Hope we all sleep well and smash tomorrow

@Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nite @StuF 

yeah, re ups and downs @Meowmy 

just put chicken carcase in neighbours compost bin , ha plus my recycling bin out. well not worth me putting bin out for 1  bag w chicken bones, plus gas cylinder is sitting on it.

getting windy . storm might be coming.cat is asleep. think was another cat outside at window

@TAB hey tabby, am getting down

Hey @TAB , your joke was blocked by our triage system. Do you know how to edit it from your profile?

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning  cool friends, take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. Out for walk and coffee here. Black dog is biting 

Hello 👋🏼 to the Cool friends @Meowmy  don’t feed the Black Dog. It will dig up corpses and bring them to you. And that’s gross 🤮 You don’t deserve that.

@TAB @StuF all things sport?
@Bill16 what’s keeping you busy?

Has @SmilingGecko found her mojo?

Hugs to you all. G

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good sleep here thanks @Meowmy  woke with a start from deep sleep, got up at 4, finished some study that had been confusing me, handed 2 things up even tho due date had been extended. got very little left to do , prob take 1-2 hours and all straighforward, and have like 4 days to do one and near a week for the other , but will finish it over the wknd

I might try a walk around the block here after have a shower

@Glisten hey G, had coffee and done walk. Feeling a bit better. Thanks for support.