Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Happy Birthday @Glisten ! 🤗🎉💜

Im sorry Im behind the times - I hope you had a lovely day, and got to enjoy yourself 🙂 xx

Belated Happy Birthday wishes @Glisten  🎉🎂🎈💕

Happy Birthday @FraniB , @WriterMelb  and @Determined 

th.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 9.37.35 pm.png

HP.jpg

wishing you a very happy birthday from all your friends here at the forum 

@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Healandlove , @tyme , @RiverSeal , @Jynx , @Jacques , @Dimity , @StuF , @Oaktree , @TAB , @MDT , @Zoe7 , @Eve7 , @Judi9877 , @Historylover , @saturnzoon , @NatureLover , @greenpea , @SmilingGecko , @Bill16 , @Emelia8 , @BlueBay , @Xibon , @Blackbird11 , @Birdofparadise8 @Appleblossom , @PeppiPatty , @CrazyChick , @outlander , @Snowie , @wellwellwellnez , @Anastasia , @Glisten , @creative_writer , @Spirit_Healer 

Happy birthday @FraniB, @WriterMelb and @Determined wishing you all a wonderful year ahead 🙂🎂💖

Happy birthday @FraniB @Determined @WriterMelb hope you have a lovely day birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 

Happy Birthday @FraniB @WriterMelb @Determined 

May your day be wonderful. I hope you feel loved today. Make sure to eat cake

Happiest of Birthdays @FraniB @WriterMelb @Determined 

I hope you all have a great day what ever you are doing.

.. Happy Birthday guys @FraniB @WriterMelb @Determined 😊

Learning tracks: http://sgtsonnytracks.com Custom tracks: sgtsonnytracks@gmail.com Album: http://sgtsonny.bandcamp.com

Happy birthday @FraniB @WriterMelb and my dear friend @Determined wishing you all a beautiful day