Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, you're sounding positive. Well done

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha will start complaning soon lol @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, life is so hard. Having a coffee now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , shower than coffee here think @Meowmy  might finish assignments off, dont know what else to do, wont hand them up, will look at them again in couple days

TAB
Senior Contributor

mechanic has not got back to me, that is annoying

not heard from lawyers recently, same

not heard re thesis for like a month now, same

as well as not been going to gym etc etc 

@StuF @Meowmy 

I'm doing better today @Glisten thanks for asking. Looking forward to Monday with Mercury Cazimi. With the Cazimi, Mercury passes directly over the Sun and the Suns blazing energy permeates planet Mercury amplifying its properties of thought, intellect, creativity and ideas. All these things get considerably enhanced. Lots of ideas get activated as well as problem solving abilities as well as things to do with innovation.

Many yoga teachers recognise this in the form of the mental body being considerably enhanced during this time.  In the past whenever Mercury has been Cazimi I have just noticed a rapid succession of ideas, words, ideas and concepts.

Anyway Mercury Cazimi is on Monday 19th 8:13am - 3:42pm AEST (Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane) next week. Great for writing as it enhances intellect @StuF. You will be at you best and be able to write your best poetry as words will come easily to you 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get some stuff done soon. Back at home. Think nap ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

tried to ring DVA again they do not answer the phone, bit upsetting @Meowmy 

had to make appt for them to ring so now next thurs sometime between 8 and 12 ha ha lol doubt  they will help

@TAB hey tabby, annoying re DVA. Still in bed here

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, shower done @Meowmy @Glisten @StuF having coffee. backyard seriousl looks like grass grew overnight  had 16.2mm from like 8pm to early morning, (found actual station in town, not bigtown like on app) most in shortest time this year

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance