Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby,  probably will be good and bad days. 

@TAB 

Without being dismissive, that'll happen

(I'm kinda having one of those days too)

Keep putting a foot in front of

Gotta crash here. Hope we all sleep well and smash tomorrow

@Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nite @StuF 

yeah, re ups and downs @Meowmy 

just put chicken carcase in neighbours compost bin , ha plus my recycling bin out. well not worth me putting bin out for 1  bag w chicken bones, plus gas cylinder is sitting on it.

getting windy . storm might be coming.cat is asleep. think was another cat outside at window

@TAB hey tabby, am getting down

Hey @TAB , your joke was blocked by our triage system. Do you know how to edit it from your profile?

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning  cool friends, take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. Out for walk and coffee here. Black dog is biting 

Hello 👋🏼 to the Cool friends @Meowmy  don’t feed the Black Dog. It will dig up corpses and bring them to you. And that’s gross 🤮 You don’t deserve that.

@TAB @StuF all things sport?
@Bill16 what’s keeping you busy?

Has @SmilingGecko found her mojo?

Hugs to you all. G

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good sleep here thanks @Meowmy  woke with a start from deep sleep, got up at 4, finished some study that had been confusing me, handed 2 things up even tho due date had been extended. got very little left to do , prob take 1-2 hours and all straighforward, and have like 4 days to do one and near a week for the other , but will finish it over the wknd

I might try a walk around the block here after have a shower

@Glisten hey G, had coffee and done walk. Feeling a bit better. Thanks for support.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance