Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: unsure what to do ??

Thank you @Former-Member, @CherryBomb xx

hubby has being very very quiet today , he even had a couple of beers tonight so I am sure he will take the full meds tonight and go to bed

we see the doctor on monday -- so i have wriiten everything down which has happen this week , and go from there

@Shaz51

Its not your fault,  you are there supporting your hubby doing a wonderful job.

Thank you @Determined xx

Hubby has gone to bed , see how he is tomorrow

How are you and your darling going today ?

Hi @Shaz51

I really trust you can both get some rest tonight and tomorrow is a better day for you both. Will be thinking of you as you wait for your next appointment, really hope you find a positive outcome. 

Darling has done ok today considering i have been out at work all day. Even came to visit me this afternoon. A little stressed tonight though as she has first day of group classes tomorrow,  will be a long day. 11+ hours including travel. Requires leaving big boys with gran for before and after school. 

will be thinking of you @Determined and your darling tomorrow -- sounds like a big day

I am waiting for the washing to finished , hang it up and then go to bed , don`t even think I will have my cup of green tea tonight

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sleep tight @Shaz51

you too @Former-Member HeartHeart

how are you and Mr @Former-Member today --- ohhhh that`s right , how did today go my friend  xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Went OK @Shaz51 However my mind has been on you this evening and you remain firmly fixed in my prayers.
Darcy

Good morning @Shaz51
How are you this morning?
Trust you got a good nights rest and today is a better day for you.

Good morning @Determined, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Faith-and-Hope

Hubby slept all night snoring xx

he is very tired and has a head achethis morning

see how we go today

Me , I had a good sleep , but a weird dream, was up a few times but could go back to sleep

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance