Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: everyday photo experiences which make you grateful / happy / laugh

Hi @PinkFlamingo I upload photos from my Desktop Computer.

I would not have a clue how to do that from my Samsung/ Android phone.

Adge

Ah, no worries @Adge 🙂

Sorry I’m not proficient in that method, otherwise I would help out 💜🙂🌺

Carnation Grown from CuttingCarnation Grown from CuttingOkay, here it is @Oaktree Thanks so much for your Pixillion File Converter thingy.

I worked out how to get the File Converter to Compress/ Shrink my Photos @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 

So here is my First Compressed/ Shrunken Photo.

This is a Carnation that I Grew from Cutting, which recently flowered.

Adge

Governor's House WA 2022Governor's House WA 2022Hi @Oaktree @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @Glisten This is a Spectacular Display of Hand Knitted or Crocheted Flanders Poppies - At Governor's House WA, in 2022.

There were 100's of these Flowers made, whole fields covered with them....

Adge

20231217_160605.jpegHi @Oaktree @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo Here are my new Glass Terrariums, with some lovely Indoor/ Shad plants in them

Well actually I've had them for a few months - This is the first chance I've had to Upload this Photo.

I had a Spectacular Terrarium (with plants I grew myself in it) as a Child.

The 2 Terrariums in this Photo are the first I've ever had, in about 40 years - Since my Childhood Terrarium.

Adge

Red-FloweringGum.jpegHi @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @Oaktree This is my Red-Flowering Gum (Euchalyptus ficifolia), which is endemic to South-West WA.

I grew this tree from a tiny Tubestock plant.

Adge

Goodness @Adge  these are absolutely beautiful 🥰🌺💜

I love the colour of the carnation, and those crocheted poppys are very emotive 💜

Your new terrariums are very pretty, as is the majestic tree grown from a little tiny thing! ☺️🌺

Thanks for sharing - these are perfect flavour for eyes after doing a few hours of study 🥰🙌🏻💜🌺

@Adge 

So I just saw the first picture post where you thanked me for the image converter, missed that somehow yesterday. By golly that tree is beautiful as is your lovely carnation. Just lovely 

Wave Rock, Hyden WAWave Rock, Hyden WAHi @Oaktree @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo This is a picture I took of Wave Rock near town of Hyden, WA (about 5 year ago). It's spectacular, up close.

Adge

Absolutely beautiful @Adge  ☺️🌺

thank you for sharing 💜🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance