Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Just a quick check in as I have been absent lately 

Still running on empty here 😞 
Worst of the flu symptoms are gone thankfully but the fatigue fallout continues,  

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Smiley Frustrated Those bugs that hang on for ages are maddening. Hope you're properly better soon.

how aare you going @Determined , hope you are feeling a bit better 

@Shaz51  still really fatigued but slowly improving.

Finally have marks back for 2x assessments that I have been sweating on and happy with the result.  Could/ should have been much better but given how sick I have been and the effort I put in I am happy with the result. I am confident I can pass both courses now. It has been a worry.  

way to go @Determined Smiley Very Happy

and hope you feel 100 % soon 

Great news @Determined. Big yay on the assessment results, keep looking after yourself. Hope you're back up and running properly ASAP.

tonight is the 15th my @Determined , how are you and your family going 

school holidays coming up soon 

@Smc@HappyCastle@Faith-and-Hope 

1exam down 1 to go.

Have to wait 6 weeks for results 😬

Think I did OK on that one. 

Final is on Friday. That one is going to be a challenge. 

Submitting for uni here too @Determined ...., all the best Bro ❣️

Hope that goes well for you also @Faith-and-Hope 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance