Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

@Shaz51  Breathing meditation, Progressive muscle relaxation, walks and bike rides and simply giving myself permission to rest. Been hyper vigilant for so many years now it’s time for a rest 🙏

Hi @Shaz51, thanks for the tag.

I like the Words With Friends game too. 🙂

I've been a bit absent lately, partially because we've been busy... but good-busy. One of our sons got married three weeks ago. My first time "mother of the bride/groom". Was a really lovely day. Lots of happy chatting and dancing and plain fun. Only downer was Hubby and I caught our first case of COVID, probably picked it up a the wedding. We didn't get it too horrible, but by the time we were both in the safe zone it was two weeks out of circulation, with me absolutely bursting to talk about the wedding with friends! 😛 Happiest occasion we've had in a while. Did us good.

e216c1e9fab5ab4637587b9c910cce67.jpg

Ohh soo wonderful 😍 @Smc 

I love to play words with friends with you xxx

hey @Smc nice to see you!

hey @Shaz51

Hello and hugs @outlander , @Smc 🥰

how are you @Shaz51

I think I must of twisted something, 🤔 but my right side is aching sooo much 

How are you @Smc , @outlander , @Krishna , @Wayney 

thats not good @Shaz51 i hope its just a pulled muscle!

Me too @outlander and not my kidney xx

How has your day been xx 

fingers crossed @Shaz51

my days been busy but thats normal these days. hopefully settles down after the big spring clean out we are having at the moment
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance