Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

Oh @Shaz51 

I reckon my mum would be the same if it was her in that situation and me getting upset! It's so hard. Like life goes full circle and now you're in charge of them but they are still capable etc. Sooooo sooo hard. Thinking of you

x

You are allowed to feel whatever emotion is present for you @Shaz51, no apologies necessary. Has the OT explained the need for the chair at a later date? Perhaps she will be more open to hearing it from the source, but I'm sorry things are sounding tricky to navigate at the moment 💜

Hello @Rhye , @hanami ❤

I rang the OT and she talked to me and then mum about the chair 

I told her about the bed 

After the phone call mum got verrrry angry to me 😪

Oh @Shaz51  that's not good 🤗

Great idea @Rhye . Probably better to come from the OT themselves. 

Making home-made sausage rolls for dinner tonight  @hanami , @Rhye 

And Mr shaz and I are planning to go do some photography tomorrow,  hoping I still feel like going anywhere 

Yummy @Shaz51 ! Perfect day for sausage rolls down my way, so chilly! Though I'm vego so I'll have some vegetarian ones please lol. 

I really hope you still do photography tomorrow. It's so therapeutic to get out and take photos. Kept me going during the lockdowns last year.

😍

With tomato sauce @Shaz51?

I will leave the mince out of yours @hanami 😀

I will go photo hunting tomorrow for Mr shaz and myself which will be what we both need xx

Thinking of doing some time lapse photos 

🤣😂🤣😂 lots of tomato sauce @Rhye ❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance