Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Welcome to the Friends, Family and Carers Forum! Introduce yourself here 🙂

Thanks very much @tyme and look forward to interacting with everyone. Thanks for the links too, I'll definitely be drawing from those resources. Appreciate the kind words.

Hi I'm Nepeanstreet

This is my first time on the forum.  I love plants and swimming.  I have two adult children.

Cheers!

Hi @Nepeanstreet !

Welcome to our forums family! 

Thank you for sharing a little about yourself.

For me, I love plants, but I'm not good at looking after plants or a garden! And I do love water sports, the beach, and swimming too!

I hope you feel comfortable finding your way around the forums. I'll introduce some community guides to you @Zoe7 @pinklollipop15 @Eve7 @wellwellwellnez @Snowie 

I will be waiting to see you around on the forums!

Hello @Nepeanstreet 

Welcome to the forums. I have 2 adult children and enjoy my plants and swimming too.

There’s lots of friendly people here always willing to listen or share a virtual cuppa.

Hi @Nepeanstreet It is great you have found us here 😁 I love my garden and plants, and find peace in water - although it has been some time since I have been to the beach or swimming. I used to do hydrotherapy at a small pool but once I was back to work I had to stop as they were not open late enough for me to get there - and other centres in my area were either too expensive or too big (I don't like busy/too many people). I do miss the water 😔

I was wondering from your post if you are caring for someone and/or you have your own lived experience as you may like to post on the 'Lived Experience' side of the forum also.

Wherever you choose to post, there will be support here from the community for you. I look forward to hearing more about yourself and getting to know you better. Welcome to the forum.

Hi @Nepeanstreet 

Welcome to the Sane Forums.

I hope you find them as supportive as I do

Snowie xoxo

Hi, Thank you for having me. I care for my husband who has Cognitive Impairment. I suffered from bad anxiety after having a NBD after suffering a very bad illness for many months. My husband is a truly lovely, kind and loving man who does not believe he has any memory loss. I am finding things very hard and my anxiety is getting worse as he gets worse. I would love to find out how others cope in similar situations. Thank you, Missy7

Thank you

Hi Zoe7

I have an adult child who has a diagnosis of BPD.

Thank you

Nepeanstreet

Thank you Snowie

Cheers

Nepeanstreet

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance