Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Feeling depressed

@amber22 

Thanks I still feel depressed ATM worried about my lease to the unit I live in.

Hey @Leeanne1 ,

That does sound stressful. So is the lease about to end? - Sorry if I'm not understanding correctly.

@tyme 

Yes for this one I hope I can still stay here 

It is ridiculous my daughter L*** and son S*** [edited by moderator to remove names] hasn't talked to me for nearly 3 years it hurts to think about it. Hope it don't drag on to long 😢😢😭😭😭

Re: I miss my children

Without knowing the whole story it's hard to advise you in this really. Children end up in the system for various reasons and due to the reasons they end up there more often then not the reasons they were put in the system will dictate the way they perceive themselves and their parents in the long run. 

Having a bad moment Im missing my children again I have been doing so well .I wish I could talk to someone that is in my situation but don't know where to start 😭😭😭😭

Hey there @Leeanne1 

I'm sorry I am not in your situation, but I wanted to pop in here and let you know that you're not alone, and that I'm sitting with you while you're feeling this way ❤️

@amber22 

Is there any one that is in my situation on her I don't know where to look 

Hey @Leeanne1 , I believe you have spoken to @BPDSurvivor  and @Krishna before?

Yes I have thank you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance