Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Thankyou so much @simplesymbol 

hey @tyme @Patches59 @Shaz51 - things are hard, I was recently SA, trying to process it, I’ve kept it every low key and it’s just hard to process it. 

it has been reported 

am safe. 

I'm so sorry to hear it has been so hard @Fluttershy1 . I know you have trying to reach out for help. Have you spoken to your CM yet?

Yeah, she knows about it my whole care team does, it’s just extremely scary @tyme - flashbacks are intense 🥺🙈

Hi @PrincessLettuce - how are you?

can you sit with me 

@Fluttershy1 I’m so sorry to hear about the SA, it must have been very scary.  Is good to hear you are safe and have spoken to your CM about everything.

hang in there and be kind to yourself.

might be extra bunny time at the moment where you can give and get lots of love from your cute little furry family.

Yeah she knows everything @Patches59 - bunnies have been getting extra love, I’m studying full time so that’s quite abit of distraction 

Hey @tyme @Patches59 @Shaz51 @Snowie @amber22 @Jynx - 

TW: SA

things are extremely hard, ever since the SA, I am just not myself, I’m traumatised, I can’t seem to get escape the flashbacks. I feel like it’s all my fault, I’m just not sure how I feel. 

I feel like a screw up

am safe

Hey @Fluttershy1 

I just wanted to say that it is definitely not your fault at all, and that is totally valid and understandable that you're feeling this way. 

I'm glad that you're safe for now, but is there anything that might be able to help you in this moment?

You're not alone,

Sitting with you

@amber22 - I keep reliving the SA flashbacks it’s scary and overwhelming, I’ve got music on and playing Nintendo switch and got my weighted teddy.

TW: SA

Content/trigger warning
It’s like my past abu*ive  ex flashbacks because the same thing happened. But he got me pre*nat. It’s just really hard. 

am safe 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance