Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Oooh you've got some lovely customers @Shaz51. 🙂 Get well soon. Sounds a bit like the bug I had... if so, rest and cold meds are the only cure. Guess your doctor will let you know.

I've got mixed memories of assorted family homes too. Good ones of my parents' first home, but that was acquired for a government building site when I was about four, and knocked down. Not such good memories of the "second house" we're currently clearing out. Won't be sorry to see that sold. Good memories of my Grandma's house, but that's been modernised and renovated beyond recognition my the new owners. Their perogative, I guess. Love our current home, despite my frustrations with its many faults. Am not sure whether some of our family may only remember it as "crowded and draughty", and three out of the four have already left before renovations can happen... fourth may be gone too by the time it comes together.

Awww @Shaz51  sounds awful - good move to see doc ... I had sore throat and head cold last week and then it passed and I thought I'm ok and went out on weekend - then it went to my chest and now I have coughing chest infection and slight temp ... doc put me on antibiotics 2 days ago - already helping heaps - please rest up and do what doc says so it doesn't get worse - I didn't listen and did too much thinking I was ok 😬... sending you big hugs 🤗 and healing vibes - hope you can sleep ok - lemsip helped me too 

Dear @Shaz51  There is so often that question of when to push on over feeling crook and when to attend to the feelings.  I have big issues distinguishing various sickness from emotional feelings.

Hugs, water intake up, and do what you have to Bella.

Heart

hello @Appleblossom , @Sophie1 , @Smc , @frog , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Jacques , @Adge , @eth , @Faith-and-Hope , @Maggie 

I have a viral infection

today mum want more independence than usual today , hard finding that balance of doing everything one day and stepping back the next day

@Shaz51  That sounds hard. You look after your infection if you can. 💙💙💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

images (85).jpg

Thank you @Former-Member , @Maggie 

How are you tonight xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Steady here @Shaz51, tried a new recipe using a bought pad Thai sauce, was not happy with it.

💗💐💕 @Shaz51  .... get well soon Hon xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope your recovery is swift @Shaz51 .  Did the Dr tell you to rest by any chance?

Sounds difficult with your Mum not knowing how much help she needs from you.  Of course she wants to maintain some independence, so I expect its difficult for her too. Oh and did I read on your other thread that you have a mechanical problem with your ute?  Hope that gets fixed quickly, as I expect thats your work ute for all the gardening and mowing equipment Mr Shaz uses.  Okay Shaz ... hope you are sleeping soundly and allowing that overworked body of yours a chance to heal. Please take care, you know you cannot be replaced.

Sherry 🌼💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance