Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Way to go my friend xx @Dimity 

We had mowed our son's vacant block 

And then visited D1 and son in law 

Dinner out last nigh to celebrate cousins birthday 

Today rest day and eating leftovers for dinner xx

Thank you my friend,  do need to stop listening to all the different advices and do what we feel is right 

Sounds like a nice weekend @Shaz51 . You're lucky to have so many family connections. Maybe your aunties just need reassurance that everything is under control, so they stop worrying (and stop hassling you). 

How are mr shaz's meds changes going?

I know my aunties and cousins means well but it just gets overwhelming at times @Dimity xx

Both me and Mr shaz had blood tests done last week soo we get the results this week 

He is suppose to cut his anti depression medication and anti anxiety medication in half for starters and then cut further more but I don't think he will @tyme 

That's a big change for Mr shaz @Shaz51 but it's really  good if the drs think he's making progress. 

Yes the doctor said to try again cutting back @Dimity 

As it did not work for Mr shaz 5 years ago to cut back , soo see how he goes xx

Take it slowly @Shaz51 it took me 3 months. Good luck, I can understand if he's nervous. 

Ohh hugs @Dimity xx

Yes he will go as he feels , so he might take a whole one inbetween depending on what is happening or extra as he goes 

Thinking of you lovely @Shaz51 

Look after yourself incl hubby. 
sending you lots of love xxxooo

I'm here listening @Shaz51 ,

hugs, tyme

Thank you my @BlueBay , @tyme 🥰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance