Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Sending gentle thoughts your way @Shaz51 , sometimes the demands of others can weigh us down.  

That's a worry about your Mum's symptoms @Shaz51  Have been thinking of you and hoping you are recovering somewhat.  You do so much caring and you're a wonderful supporter here too.  Always in awe of you xx

thank you @eth , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Jacques@SmcHeart

Today has gone worse and worse by the minute Smiley SadSmiley Sad

@Former-Member, @Owlunar@outlander@Appleblossom@Determined@Jupiter 

Former-Member
Not applicable

56.476_1.jpeg

What's happening @Shaz51, are you ok? Deep breaths precious. Take little breaks 🙏

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

What's happening Shazzle Dazzle?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Shaz51 💗

Out and about just now, picking up hubby. Will talk when I get home.

Hi @Former-Member @Former-Member 😀

Sherry

one step at a time here my @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Former-Member 

cleaned mum`s house this morning and she let it out to mr shaz about everything ( moving in , working, retiring, looking after her more which i see her everyday , my problems ) arrggggg 

mr shaz storms out of the house and drives away 

talking to mum and finishing my jobs 

texted mr shaz to pick me up 

what a mess when i got home 

he never wants to go to my mums again 

have the biggest headaches and feeling terrible all over 

he said a couple of things -- which i have tryied not to say anything 

mr shaz is in the shed fixing 2 things he broke yesterday while i was getting my hair done

I have one ear hearing what he is doing at the moment , worrying a little bit 

You don't need that @Shaz51  - oh...... - rats - what can I say?

Of course I know that Mr Shaz wants all the attention himself but I also know he has lost so much in the past he has severe anxiety about losing more - I hear that - I get it - but what about you?

And I am sure he doesn't need to behave like a child storming off like that - yes - you can hear but not say anything but it's not at all fair

It's up to you how much you do for your Mum - she is elderly and really tired but still independent

What can you do but your best for - well - yourself and how you feel 

I guess it feels like a tug of warI guess it feels like a tug of warMake sure you look after yourself Shaz - you have an operation coming up and that's important. I hope that headache eases off - and you feel better

I care about you

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @Shaz51  families can get so intense. Sounds like she really put MrShaz down, or at least he felt it that way. Must be so hard worried about him. I'm presuming youre worried he'll self harm. Is it possible to reassure him there is still hope. 

When I was nursing I was always so impressed with the dignity so many of our frail and aged conducted themselves in the face of mounting losses and body failings... I hoped to always remember them when my time comes. Little did I know I'd be facing much the same before ageing takes hold... with I'll health no family support really. I can't offer more, just guard your heart. Maybe take him a warm Coco and sit in the garden a while 🙏

@

Former-Member
Not applicable

Awww @Shaz51 .... I'm so sorry today has been such a difficult day for you.  And also for your Mum and Mr Shaz by the sound of things.  That all sounds so hard.  

You are right though ... just keep putting one foot in front of the other ... one little step at a time. You will get there in the end.

I wonder why your Mum decided to take it upon herself to divulge all that to Mr Shaz?  I'm sure she felt she was doing the right thing, and no doubt has no idea of the kerfuffle she has caused as a result.

You said "what a mess when I got home".  Is everything okay there Shaz?  I presume Mr Shaz had a bit of a meltdown upon reaching home after storming out of your Mums place.  You also mentioned that he broke a few things yesterday when you were getting your hair done.

So unfair of him to have taken things out on you, and said things he clearly had no right to.  It was wrong of him Shaz, you know that.  It sounds as though things are pretty 'heated' there the past couple of days @Shaz51 .  Do you feel safe there right now my sweet friend?  You say you are keeping an ear out listening for him, and worrying a bit.  To me that sounds like you are somewhat fearful of what he may do.  Either to you, or to himself.  Please take care Shaz.

Also wondering if you saw your Dr this week yet?  I have in mind that you were getting an appointment Monday, but dont recall hearing anything.  The headache you are experiencing right now, is it stress related do you think?  

Worried about you @Shaz51 ... would welcome a check in when next you're able.

Sherry 😔💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance