Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

sure do @Former-Member 

and mr shaz is saying it is happening more and more now and he is saying "i am being around him too long " 

had morning tea with mum and aunty and cousin this morning which was nice but mum was doing a lot of holding her tummy like having pains ( trying to conceal it ) 

yesterday tryed all day trying to fix a few things , but last night my head was hurting 

ended up having 2 cupps of coffee after dinner 

how is your day going 

Hi @Shaz51 

Your mum's arm is taking a long time to heal and she seems to have stomach pains - oh dear - it is such a worry for you - and she is tired - I understand that - her being tired I mean - and you have so much more on your plate

Yes - electrical equipment can go out one thing after another at times - after Dad died my electical equipment did that - and he was the one who taught me about electricity - it was like he was telling me something - it all settled down - I hear you though

A pity that Mr Shaz can't donate a kidney for you - it seems it meant a lot to him but he does need to have the same blood and tissue types - 

Of course Mr Shaz is anxious - this has to make it harder but he does care - I get that

Dec

hope you are having a restful day my second mum @Owlunar Heart

we are having a nothing day , have done a couple of things 

tomorrow going to do mum`s gardening after one cleaning job and taking mum to the hospital again 

but that is tomorrow xxxx

@Shaz51, your Mum's wound sounds like it's similar to the problems my Mum has had. She's got some that still aren't healing up too. I know it causes my Mum a lot of pain, would imagine the same's true for yours.  😞 Heart

yes it is not nice to see our mums like that too @Smc 

and my mum hide it a lot and wont tell me like this morning she had pains in her stomach but she says she is ok 

mum gets reoccurig bowel obstructions so waiting for a phone call to take her to hospital -- none yet , fingers crossed xx

how is your mum going xx

Better than she was @Shaz51. She's finding her reduced mobility a bit of a pest, I think. Not surprising. And because we had to pack away/remove some things from her room so that the staff could get a lifter in there, shes having trouble finding some things she wants. We tried to oly take out things we hadn't seen her using, so they're probably just packed somewhere different.

I think the "drastic surgery" leg has healed up OK, and she's now got a new wheelchair that's better suited for her current needs; but the wounds on her other leg are still refusing to heal, and she's concerned that they may go "critical" at some stage. Unfortunately that's possible. We can only wait and see.

heart made of 4 leaf cloversheart made of 4 leaf clovers@Shaz51 

@Shaz51 

Have been a bit slack keeping up at the moment but thinking of you. 

hello and hugs @Determined@Owlunar , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Jay-e@Appleblossom@Adge 

well I ended up in a hospital bed for the day today
took mum up to get her arm redressed and I was put in hospital
home again now for rest and fluids
waiting for the chemist to ring if i can have the AB`S that the doctor let me have but the chemist said no , i will ring the doctor as you can not have these

@Shaz51  Ohhh my sister sending you love and light and kind wishes. Will be thinking of you tonight. xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance