Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

thank you my sister @greenpea , hugs and love to you too Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51  infection = ☹️

Has it been a while since the last one?

@Shaz51Ooooh Nooooo

With your system compromised and molto delicato ... its best the doctor with full overview makes decision re meds.  They got you cornered. Rest up. Bella.

@Appleblossom, @Former-Member , @greenpea 

they are not sure if it is a kidney infection 

kidney stones 

or appedints  ( dont know how to spell it )

Former-Member
Not applicable

Do you mean appendicitis @Shaz51 ?

(Inflamed appendix)

appendicitis -- that`s it @Former-Member 

got my antibiotics now Smiley Very Happy

it is covers kidney, bowel and bladder infections 😃

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Shaz51  ... you poor thing.  I am so sorry to read that you have been so unwell again.

Any word back on what the problem actually is?  If its appendicitis, the antibiotics wont help much.

I see that you have been told to rest up and do nothing until at least Monday.  I hope you are doing that?

Perhaps you are starting to feel a little better by now ... I do hope so.

Sorry also to read a week or so ago that Mr Shaz has a different blood type to you, re kidney donor.

I have O negative blood type ... a universal donor.  Anyone can use my blood or organs.  Although organs also have to have tissue matching, not just blood type.  You said something about Mr Shaz maybe being able to have his blood worked on somehow.  Can I ask what blood type both you and he is?

Thank you my sweet friend for remembering my birthday today.  I didnt even remember my birthday to be honest, until I saw your post.  Its just an ordinary day really.  Was thinking I might get takeaway for dinner, for a nice change.  But I dont feel like going into town to get it.  So it will be left over chicken/pasta/vege soup for entree and left over chilli beef stir fry and rice for main.  That will have to do.  Been a really difficult past week.

Sherry 💕🌼

hello and hugs @Former-Member Heart

thank you xxxx

they are not sure what kind of infection i have 

so they gave me antibiotics for Kidney / Bowel / bladder infections 

we visited my mum this morning to reassure her that i was ok 

but have been doing nothing , yes i am feeling a little bit better as long as i don`t start doing things , gets uncomfortable 

yes my blood type is O Positive 

while Mr shaz is A Positive 

mr shaz will need a few more tests when we get closer and yes his blood will have to have the antibodies removed from his blood before it can be used 

yesterday they put me on a fluid drip thinking it might be the kidney , but the test shows that my kidney was stable at 21 % 

but i can only be on antibiotics for 7 days due to the kidney disease and have to go back next week 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good evening @Shaz51 😀💗

How have you been today .. better I hope?

Yes Im sure your poor Mum was worried about you. Being at the hospital for her, only to find you being dragged off and put in a hospital room and on a drip. Im sure she was appreciative of your reassurances that you are okay now. 

Good to hear you are okay, provided you dont try to do anything. So please ... keep doing nothing. 😉

Good to hear that poor overworked kidney is still kicking along at 21%. You are still a little above needing dialysis. Who knows, you may be able to maintain that level, and may never need dialysis or a transplant. 😀  Although I think any levels below about 25% usually result in serious health issues.Probably you have already been experiencing some issues.

I think I read somewhere that you have had lots of rain up your way. We have had some here too over the last few days. I suspect nothing near what youve had though.

Okay so I am about to head off to bed. An early night for me at 10.15pm. But I am very tired.

I expect you should already be asleep. Good night lovely Shaz. 💞

Sherry

good morning @Former-Member , hope you slept ok last night 

yes for mum it brought back all the memories when i was little and had to have lots of operations 

yes the doctor at the hoapital said my blood test shows that my kidney was still stable which was good and was not affected by the infection yet 

hoping to keep it at this level as long as I can , have to cut down on protein 

I have anemia and high ferritin iron levels at the same time 

sooo much rain , no rain today just cool and cloudy with a touch os sunshine 

got out of bed at 9-30am because my hungry stomach was yelling at me 

rang mum up to say we wont be there for morning tea 

@Former-Member, @Appleblossom@greenpea@Faith-and-Hope@Owlunar 

thank you @Determined Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance