Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Thinking of you @Shaz51 and hoping for a swift recovery

It's hard being sick in the heat

Hope you can rest and stay cool

Hello and hugs @frog , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Maggie , @Appleblossom HeartHeart

Hope you feel better soon @Shaz51 .

thank you @eth 

having a lot of arthritis pain in my arm today xx

@frog , @Sherry , @Faith-and-Hope , @Darcy , @Maggie , @Appleblossom , @eth , @outlander , @Owlunar , @Determined , @Smc , @Jacques , @greenpea 

awww I have been up since 1am with gallbladder pains , etc Smiley Sad

soo rest day today with lots of discomfort

mum wants be go and see a doctor about it

mr shaz says it will pass

brought mum`s washing home yesterday , being indepenant one minute and then wanting me to do everything xxx

@Shaz51  Hi Shaz51 definitely get galbladder looked into. Stay away from fatty foods too they will only aggrevate the gall bladder more. As for mum idk what can you do? are there any other family members who can share the load of mum?

@greenpea, my sister , I don`t mind mum showinf her indepenants at the moment xxx

she says she is getting dementia , so will take one day at a time xx

yes I will make a appt about my gallbladder xoxo

Your gallbladder attack sounds painful @Shaz51 I hope you find something that helps soon.

Adge

This is me today - maybe you too?

Best 55 Funny Back Pain Memes ideas on Pinterest | Chronic ...

Hi @Shaz51  sorry to hear you're in so much pain.  Definitely see your doctor about it please.  You sometimes have to care for yourself before you can care for others.  Hoping today is a better day for you xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance