Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Not Coping

A house it’s actually a good size the way it’s layed out it’s 3 bedrooms but we have a study which is what we have as a very small bedroom so 4 really…. Which is fine just probably want another living space or at least a study we can use as a small lounge or something @Birdofparadise8

I think we will probably make a bedroom a second living area when the kids get better going to sleep and can share @Birdofparadise8 down the track if we are still here, I don’t think we will be though

That sounds like a good idea. You probably would want to wait for interest rates to go down more; they are high at the moment. @ArraDreaming 

My mum talked about it as they fixed their home loan at 2. something%, so she isn't looking forward to when that goes up. 

We won’t be buying any time soon unfortunately @Birdofparadise8 can’t afford it not sure we ever will buy

Yeah interest rates are around 6-6.5 at the moment from what I read

Ah okay, you can always see once your children are in school full-time, it could be more possible @ArraDreaming 

The prices for anything are expensive these days. 

Yes, I think they are very high. 

Yeah possibly, @Birdofparadise8 could be an option we also have a few big moves/relocation in our heads which we might consider, not right now but down the line possibly

Do you want to move around in Vic or to other states @ArraDreaming 

Ah, @Birdofparadise8 we would like to spend at least 6-12 months in Cairns, experience life up there…. got family there and love it, and/or the coastal farm area where my Mrs grew up, a few of hours away from here along the coast, not sure what we will do but we have our sights set on either of those or maybe both 🤷🏾 but then I’ve heard once you go to cairns you don’t come back lol

We just want our kids to see different places… go and explore a bit, stability can be good but nothing says we have to stay here in this suburb in this city, who wrote that rule book because i’ve never seen it