Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I hope you can get some good rest tonight @Snowie and things can ease tomorrow 🌺🙂

acknowledging the battle and holding space for you💜🫂

@creative_writer wrote:
@NatureLoverI would be very cranky if someone put their outside clothes on my bed, especially their PTV and doctors clothes. I don't even like outside socks in the house.

@creative_writer  I once lived in dormitories, and someone came in to my room, flopped down on my bed uninvited and put their feet with shoes on on my pillow!!! 😮

I had to change the complete bedding! 

@Snowie , how did you sleep last night? 🤞

@Snowie wrote:

Thanks for your support @PinkFlamingo @creative_writer 

I just don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to put up with myself. Tomorrow seems too far away and just too hard. Life isn't meant to be like this. You're meant to get enjoyment out of life. Where is that enjoyment when all you do is fight for each minute.

I know I need sleep. Hopefully meds and prn will help.

Don't worry, I have to be safe, hubbys home now.

Am concerned for you...

I was sad to read how hopeless and useless you felt yesterday. Am sending wishes those feelings have eased today...

Sending much 💙

@NatureLover that is both gross and rude. Who in the world puts shoes on the bed, unless you're filming in a movie and not using those sheet for sleeping. I've already found it strange how people lie down with their shoes in movies.

Hi @Snowie, how are you feeling today ❤️

Hi @Snowie 🙂

I hope that last week when you went to see your psych you were able to unload some of your thoughts onto her. How did it go? Wondering if you were able to end the session feeling a little less burdened by your thoughts?

Warmest,
PizzaMondo 🙂

Concerned for you dear @Snowie , especially as you haven't been online today which is unusual for you. Been worrying about you today so just popped on to see if you'd posted (Monday 7pm). 

Hoping you are safe 🤞 and sending 💙

@Snowie  I really hope you're safe... Sending you much 💙 and wishes... 

@Snowie  Thinking of you and concerned for you...sending 💙

Thanks @NatureLover @creative_writer 

I'm sorry if I worried either of you. It wasn't my intention.

I hope both of you are doing well.

Sending love 💗💗

The last few days have been hard. I did something that ended up with me not very well.

The problem I have is that I don't regret it. I just wish it had ended differently.

I'm trying to see the good in life. My hubby and the kids. Thats it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance