Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Spiraling again @Snowie 

spiraling bad

I get it @Bow 

Hang on hon, you are worth it.

Will sit with you 

Bow
Senior Contributor

struggling to stay awake tonight so just going  to go

thanks @Snowie Take care of you 

Sometimes sleep is the best thing @Bow I hope it is peaceful for you.

Sending lots of love 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

I slept so much better last night, those heap of extra prn did the job. Just feel heaps groggy and all over the place when I wake up. But oh well. 
My SW came to visit this morning. So good to have some extra adult company. We chatted all bits and pieces. It was just nice having her here. 

Once she left, mum and I went and did the groceries. They totally wore me out. Picked up my new passport! And got an iced chai on the way home. Went to settle into bed for the afternoon cause I’m smash and knocked my chai onto the floor 😩

now I’m ready for a nap. 

Glad to hear you had a good night's sleep @Bow it can make such a huge difference, hey?

Sounds like you've had a pretty productive day already, though very sad about the chai!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeap a good nights sleep sure does make a huge difference! @Ru-bee 

I’ve just done some Lego building and now just gave lay in bed and watch some tv for a while. 

how are you today @Ru-bee ??

My day has been mostly good @Bow ...did have a bit of an embarrassing start to it when I went to hop on the bus using the back door and the driver didn't see me and closed the door on my leg causing me to spill coffee over my coat. Luckily he noticed quickly and opened them again but it was pretty embarrassing as the bus was full and everyone was just watching 😅 

At least the days been uphill from there haha

Bow
Senior Contributor

Ouch that kinda sounds like it mighta hurt too @Ru-bee ! And look at us two spilling our drinks this morning! 

my head feels all fuzzy today. No idea what day it is! I’ve lost a week!

Luckily I was unscathed @Bow 😂

Honestly I had to think for a moment about what day it is so I can't blame ya, you've had a lot going on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance