Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

I have my SW @Ru-bee @I see my pdoc tomorrow and I think my CM will be there. But not sure I feel comfortable bringing it up there. 

I could potentially see if my psych can fit me in next week. 

Hugs @Bow❤️ and sitting with you my friend ❤️ 

Hello @Ru-bee , @tyme , @Jynx , @Captain24 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m sorry todays just been too hard
I’ve made a mess
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Sorry it's so rough-going @Bow. You'll never have to do today again. Is there anything you need right now hun?

Bow
Senior Contributor

But there is tomorrow @Jynx  and the day after that and so on. And that is all shit 

Hugs @Bow . I hear it is so hard.

When you feel up to it, I'd love to hear about how schema therapy is going.

Do you learn concepts?

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow mm I can hear that the darkness is extra nasty tonight hey darlin. Do you have anything coming up that you're looking forward to? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

No @Jynx  feeling like it’s all tunnel vision at the moment. Getting myself through the next week or so.  Can’t see past that. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Maybe another time @tyme 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow sorry I'm just on PGC tonight too!

One foot in front of the other is very valid hun. What is the next step to take tonight?