Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Sorry about your mother’s opinions @Snowie  but well done for not biting back.

I stayed at S1’s last night to do the school run and then came straight home to do the washing, go to the supermarket and then cleaned out some drawers in my room. Just have to decide what to do with the bits and pieces that are left over…should just put them in the Vinnies bag.

About to bring in the washing and the domestic goddess will sign off for the day.

Do you have much on tomorrow?

Biting back would have just made things worse @Eve7 She just blurts out things even if they hurt someone.

Sounds like you got lots done today hon. Well done.

Always nice to be able to sit down and see just how much you've done. Would have kept you busy too.

Have gp tomorrow morning. Probably won't say much, just a quick 15min appt.

Other than that, just trying to stay occupied at home.

Have you got many plans?

I have pdoc then gp to get these blood test results she wants to discuss with me. I wish it was the other way around and I had pdoc after gp.

I’ll do a final training session before we head south. They’ve been training remotely while I was in hospital so I really need to be supportive this weekend @Snowie 

I find after my pdoc appointments I am mentally and physically drained @Eve7 

It is hard to have anything on after them.

I hope all of the results come back ok and it's only a little problem. I guess if it was serious/urgent then they would have got you in straight away.

You are always supportive hon no matter what it is. I'm sure they will love having you around this weekend.

I’ve just realised I left my chargers at S1’s 😩 it will be cheaper to buy new ones than to do another 180km round trip.

oh thats no good @Eve7 

Yes much easier to buy new one's than make that long trip again, especially with fuel prices!!

I hope your day is going ok today hon 💗🌹

Visited pdoc this morning but tried to keep it calm rather than distressing although we did talk about an incident that occurred last week in the local community that was rather horrific. I will stay on weekly visits for now but hopefully that can lessen in the near future before she gets tired of listening to my drivel.

I had to buy new chargers and end ended up spending more than anticipated but this is very much a first world problem...can't imagine not having my phone and watch charged in this day and age.

The GP was next and I think this will be a small thyroid problem but I'll know after an ultrasound. What else can happen?

I'm going south for the weekend tomorrow and will be taking a uni assignment with me so I may be offline when I'm not at a sporting event.

Take care everyone xo

I found some nature @rav3n a mother curlew has 4 car spaces reserved while she does her nesting.

IMG_5789.jpeg

Hi @Eve7 

Thanks for letting us know.

I really hope that this weekend goes well and you manage to enjoy yourself.

Take care hon 💗💗

Hi @Eve7 

Just leaving some 💗💗as you head into a busy weekend

🌹🌹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance