Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Yes, I’ve agreed @Snowie . It’s my only hope really but I can do it as an outpatient this week so hoping all goes well. I was really scared this morning but it went ok and the nurses were kind.

i’m doing better but my mood is very irrational and life is very hard.

It’s good that you slept well. Do you have much on this week?

I'm glad it went ok this morning @Eve7 It does always help when the nurses are nice.

Hopefully you can continue to do it as an outpatient hon.

Is it far from where you live?

No doubt your life is hard hon. You have been through so much lately. It may not feel like it, but you have so much strength and courage just to tackle each day. I am in awe of you hon. 

I have psych, eye appt. and dentist this week. The MH nurse is meant to be coming out again but I am treating it very cautiously. I am not expecting him, so if he does come, it will be a surprise!

Good afternoon dear @Eve7 

Hoping today is going ok for you 💕💕

Hi @Eve7 , thinking of you with the ECT 🤞

Sorry life is so hard 😭

Sending care 💛

Good morning hon @Eve7 

It is Wednesday morning so I think that means ECT. I hope it goes ok hon.

Sending lots of squishy hugs and 💕💕

Yes, it was ECT this morning @Snowie and the nice nurse again. The hospital is only 5 minutes from home but it's not the one I go to regularly. I see my pdoc tomorrow.

How are you?

Glad to hear that the nice nurse was on again @Eve7 

Even though it is not the normal one, it's good that the hospital is so close to home. At least you don't have to travel far.

I hope your pdoc appt. goes well tomorrow hon.

I am ok, just not feeling the best. Lots going around at the moment.

Good morning hon @Eve7 

Just coming past to wish you a good day today.

Sending 💕💕

Thanks @Snowie My pdoc visit was ok and afterwards I bought a Chai which I promptly spilled in my new car. Managed to wipe it up but so annoyed with myself right now.

I asked pdoc to lower some of my meds but she wouldn't. Take care hon xox

Oh no about your Chai @Eve7 especially in the new car.

Maybe reducing your meds might be something you can work towards. If you are somewhat stable at the moment, I can understand your pdoc not wanting to change anything.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance