Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Morning has broken

Just a sporting event @Snowie Mum was pleased to see me and we’ve caught up on each others news. I was able to show her some Facebook photos too so that made her happy. Mum showed me a newspaper cutting about her grandfather’s coach business which was very interesting. It said he had a very modern covered coach and only stayed at the best hotels with the finest wines and good stables.

Re: Morning has broken

Hope you enjoyed the sporting event @Eve7 I'm sure your mum loved catching up with you.

Her grandfathers coach business sounds interesting. I have some newspaper clippings about my grandmother when she was young. Have laminated them so they don't get ruined.