Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Argh @Eve7  that sounds super rough! Hope all those meds find you feeling much better soon and back at home. 💕

Thanks @Bow I’ll be ok, just bored right now and couldn’t sleep.

How are you today? 💜💜💜

So sorry about your Melbourne weather @NatureLover it’s 22 here and my home has a spare bed while I’m in here…if only 💛🤞💛

I guess you didn’t really go in prepared to be sent to hospital eh @Eve7 ? So don’t have much to do. 

I did suspect an admission was a possibility so I brought clean undies, toothbrush, hairbrush and laptop @Bow My room has a tv with netflicks so that’s a bonus.

What are your plans today?

Oh well that’s a plus @Eve7 ! 

I have my journaling group this arvo. And I’m also going to attend a meeting with the big boss of the organization that my SW is from. This meeting happens once a month for clients to provide feedback and ask questions and stuff. I’m going to voice my concerns around having to change SW every 3 months. 

Two friends have just collected my car and driven it home for me @Snowie 

Trying to appreciate the peace and quiet in here today as I can’t really concentrate on much.

Sorry to read your w/c has been knocked back. Can you request an IMR (independent medical review)? Not what you need right now. 🩵🩵🩵 

I brought my journal with me @Bow so might try and do some catch up.

Go you!! Tell them how much you are affected by these constant changes.

Thats nice of your friends @Eve7 One less thing that you have to worry about.

Have you at least got a tv? Even though I know daytime tv isn't great anyway.

My case manager rang me yesterday. I have already requested to have it reviewed higher up. They can do this but will need to collect more information from the pdoc. Thankfully it is the pdoc from the hospital, not my regular pdoc, as he is overseas at the moment. 

The tv in here has netflix and I brought my laptop along with 7 pairs of clean undies, toothbrush, hairbrush and deodorant so I'm not completely too hard done by @Snowie.

I hope you can get your w/c resolved. That must be super stressful for you hon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance