Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

DizzyLizzy99
Casual Contributor

Help please

I gained access to the NDIS in November 22. COMPLEX family with CYSTIC FIBROSIS,eldest@37, years, Life is at its worst. I have become homeless twice, my funding has disappeared and I have no tricycle,no psychiatric care, from full time I now see one carer 4 times a week, limited time. The other care worker told me off for my vocal Disability, made me cry n try and run(I can hardly walk) away, she spoke to my youngest daughter about a topic I HAD TOLD HER THREE TIMES

" PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO HET SHE WILL REACT AS SHE IS TIRED " She did, the worker encouraged her. I had to say please leave. Left a family fractured for mother's Day. I even went down to see my daughter and as I was so tired she yelled at me for keeping her alive so long. She is beautiful,smart travels the world,and I am always just up the road. I was so BELITTLED by the carer,I had naught left and did not expect the anger she was feeling. Her fear is real but she made me sit look up shut up on 1 toast and 2 teas over 3 days, when collected I had given up. My carer drove me, God alone knows where until she convinced me to present at Nambour Emergency Monday evening in the rain. 4hrs of her sweet selve believing all I had to do was go in. I'm 63yrs old, disabled,ex secondary school teacher who was raped ten years ago by the principal when I was science and agriculture teacher,2011. He got away with it. I lost my 4 decades career,my reputation,my home,my. Family,my health .I have nothing left and  a burden to the world?? The man was tanned healthy, smiling he laughed into my face and I was let go into pouring rain. Tell me all shall I ho

1 REPLY 1
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Help please

Hi @DizzyLizzy99 I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so unsupported by those who are meant to be there for you. Would it be possible to speak to a supervisor or make a complaint perhaps? You deserve better. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance