Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bast
Senior Contributor

Butterflies

Good morning all

On Wednesday I simply sat & watched the butterflies in my garden. I saw 2 brownwings seeking nectar from my Buddlias. I saw white dancing together up into the sky. I settled inside & adored the moment. No pain, no fear, just being for a while. An experience that is mine to hold onto.

However, the neverendings have again taken such a hold, I so wish to be again with the beauty of the butterflies. 

I can now try & hold onto the gifts that my cats bring to me, every single day. Fully acknowledge the wonderment that the love of a cat exists.

I have wrecked my face, and have been questioned about the damage, it is so blatant. I somehow have to stop, although the alternatives seem worse to me. Sadness is so akin to ivy, draping & creeping over regardless. 

Kindness from others results in fighting back tears, I have no sense of deservedness.

I feel so lost & unsafe as our world self destructs.

I so wish that the moments of kindness that I have experienced are shared.

people in supermarkets, considerate of others

cafe owners on the brink offering staples

a gift of fragant flowers

Please just care for & support others

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Butterflies

Hi @Bast 

I can relate to a lot of what you wrote, though not with such eloquent style. 

I haven't found moments of peace like that but maybe I'm not looking hard enough. A helpline suggested I just try to rest for 5 minutes here and there putting down the worries and everything else. 

I'm sorry to hear you have damage on your face, i have injuries but its hidden and even that is offering no relief or difference which scares me. I hope that you can allow your injuries to heal, you don't deserve to hurt so much.

I'm so scared of the world and all its changes and heaping even more uncertainty on life. Seems there is no safe place to turn. 

Re: Butterflies

Hello @Millieme 

I have not seen you posting before.  Hope you get some relief putting truth out into the universe ...

Smiley Happy

Butterfly images can be so healing, except when they are in the stomach .. lol

@Bast   Our faces are what lead us through the world, and when it looks back at us in the mirror I used to get the urge to punish. Lack of deservedness comes out in me still, through overwork, but I manage to still myself from more overt forms of you know what....You are so sensitive.  Take Care of you. Compassionate Chair work ... Somehow all those thoughts are forms of energy and it is our responsibility to harness our energy for good.  I know you know that.

Smiley Happy

We are not LESS than

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance