Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Tanza
New Contributor

Anxiety/ nuripathic pain, severe insomnia,

I am really struggling lots atm, been a very rough 3 months,, coming  off meducation doesnt help, a huge roller coaster ride. Lots of awful.emotuons,

I am also really really missing chatting to my mum.

Something happened with my mum, she is usually very healrhy.

She has anxiety, i now can only text het  she cany handle talking with me. It hurts soo muchj

I joined up here, so i was able to talk with others who maybe sumilar.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Anxiety/ nuripathic pain, severe insomnia,

Hi there @Tanza 

Welcome to the SANE forums! It's great to have you here and thanks for telling the community a bit about yourself. It sounds like you are really struggling so good on you for reaching out for support here.  I'm sure the forum members will be able to offer you support, information and connection. I'm the moderator on duty right now.   Feel free to ask the SANE forum team or the members if you need help with how to use the forum. You might like to check out the Guidelines as they can be pretty useful in understanding how it all works  https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage#community-guidelines

Take care.

Whitehawk

Re: Anxiety/ nuripathic pain, severe insomnia,

I too have been coming off medication for anxiety and panic attacks, so I can change medication. So I understand partly what you are saying, the hardest part is doing .it alone in lock down. Do you find that some days it's just too hard to anything except sleep or "cat nap" even if you have had an early night. I have noticed that around noon I can force myself to do a couple of chores.  Hope things start to pick up for you xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance