Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, mum is okay today. Hope fire will be nice for you tonight. Just planning meals for the week

@Bill16 

Hi friend,

I actually don’t know why you are apologising to me. I must have missed something. Hope all is ok. I wasn’t having a go at you at all. Yesterday I was frustrated with a situation with someone else on one of my other threads 

@TAB hey tabby, had a bit to eat and having coffee. Hope you're okay

Geez righto @Oaktree I thought it must have been me that upset you,I'm glad I didn't 

Thank you for clarifying @Bill16 @Oaktree . Being open and curious is always helpful when it comes to text-based communication because it can be easily misinterpreted. I know I've done it in the past as @TAB would know 🙂

@TAB hey tabby, the afternoon flowing by. The rain has stopped. Looking at social media a bit. Hope you're okay

No you are fine @Bill16 

You have never upset me

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah yeah, i'd forgotten that @tyme  lolv

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, i have barely stopped here in last few hours, tidying up and putting things in rubbish @Meowmy 

• cleared a path to bed from stuff took out of lounge rm lol
  • cut up a heap of cardboard and put in bin as realise can never burn it all as much as I try
  • chopped wood
  • carted it inside. 
  • boiled soup so doesnt go off
  • cleaned jet on stove burner as blocked
  • clean car wipers
  • put car inside yard,was on foot path for lounge delivery
  • closed doors and windows as getting cold
  • fed cat

lol 

@StuF 

@Glisten 

oh, Port got up by 2 pts against lowlySaints lolo

so, all in all, a Very Good Afternoon. 😊

That's Heaps o stuff @TAB !

I was opposite! I'd had immune stuff this morning. My sister, bro-in-law and their dog were here for lunch...then I crashed for a while!!! Been awake for a bit, kinda groggy lol

Yeah, saw Port got up. No idea what happened in the game, but the score line wasn't convincing:

8.14 to 8.12... lol