Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

you too @Bill16 

Got much on today @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just cold and miserable @Bill16  bones ache just about. been in and out of bed cos dont have to do anything. taking it very easy.

What about you ?

Cold and miserable sounds sh!t @TAB not up to much here, waiting for 12 o'clock 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko hey cool friends, work has been busy this morning. A bit lunch break now. Hope you're all okay

Hello @Meowmy @Bill16 hope you are ok

TAB
Senior Contributor

wind howling here @Bill16  had a couple doors ajar for cat, gonna close them. feels like temp 9 deg . cant be @ rsed w fire. took a heap of vitamins , not drunk in a few days , might have something to do with feeling the cold and mood.

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe good it was busy @Meowmy  well done.

been sleeping here again. just need to get packed later in day some time and get myself in car tomorrow morning for course

F@ck it @TAB get that fire cranking man

TAB
Senior Contributor

did that last couple days @Bill16  plus not been splitting wood, so got not much dry wood.

yeah, it did work then, tho gt comfortable , felt a lot better about life lol

anyway , have eaten, had couple hayfever tablets and going to bed now Thanks