Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

i dont want to go to a home @Meowmy  think going back to bed here. nothing much on tv

I don't know what the future holds either @Meowmy. My traditional chinese doctor told me to always have hope even when circumstances seem somewhat beyond us. I had to learn to cultivate that aspect within myself when things appear uncertain and difficult. Its not easy to do but it is possible

@TAB hey tabby, hope we can look after ourselves until the end ha ha..Feeling a bit happier now had some food in stomach

@SmilingGecko hey SG, hopefully we get a bit stronger day by day

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I hadnt eaten much today  @Meowmy  up again now. cat dropping by lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get some nice food to eat. Nice re cat. Washed my face and put on some skin care. Might go for a bath. Take care 🤩🤩

I didn't get up to much today @SmilingGecko 

Feeling a touch of something funny body wise, hopefully it goes after a good sleep

@StuF hey StuF, hope you feel better tomorrow re body funny feeling. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy @StuF  hope it goes okay tonite. cats taken over bed. not going to try hair repair tonight

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy evening with cat. Nice to play with it