Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 just been working on the dinning room, just a simple plaster touchup and paint. other than that, not a lot, i have to go see the doctor tomorrow, there is something wrong with my liver. guess i will find out tomorrow.

G'day mate @Jacques I haven't been up to much either brother,I hope that your liver is alright 

what will be, will be @Bill16 im not to bothered either way. hey what is the temp like there, it is mid 20's all this week, just beautiful

@TAB hey tabby, just cooked myself dinner. Hope you're okay

Really good weather here too mate @Jacques boardies and thongs

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope your tea was nice @Meowmy  think I need a treat here lol maybe drive to town 40ks away  to get burger and eat at park bench again

@TAB hey tabby, I made my own burger a few days ago ha. Was more healthy than Cafe ones.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I need to make patties I like @Meowmy  needs not just mince once years ago lost a fair bit  by doing same thing every day. walking. cereal. and burger from shop like 3 mins walk away. just used to say no cheese, and put low fat cheese on at home plus no bacon

@TAB hey tabby, Patti making and walk and fiber sounds a good program. Should do it. It's spring. Summer coming.

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit scary re summer 

@Meowmy  need to prep house more. ha