Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Ice-Memery

It's a tough call to make @Shaz51 for sure. I think with ASD the main deciding factor is whether or not he would want to access NDIS/disability support. 

@Jynx we are both on the DSP pension now 

Oh nice @Shaz51 - perhaps you could explore options around any potential extra supports you might be able to get if he was diagnosed, and let that guide your decision.

These posts are hilarious @Jynx @Shaz51 @Jacques @Gwynn @LilMapleLeaf 

G

Hehe.. @Jynx very much the night/morning people..shift workers minority stand up and be counted for putting up with the rest of the town that doesn’t give a thought to you sleeping during the day, like you have zero right to rest, peace, and quiet 😉👏🏻

IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1655.jpeg

IMG_1652.jpeg

FB_IMG_1714797481035.jpeg

IMG_1644.jpeg

Saw this one today. So relateable. 

FB_IMG_1715149294028.jpg

@Alonely  I don’t want to be alone. 
A healthy relationship or no one at all.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance