Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Nite @Meowmy 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Hoping you have good Tuesdays

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @StuF @Meowmy @Bill16  have a good day

At course. Anything could have happened this morning. Was thinking about staying in bed 

@TAB be careful on roads. Was told there would be a lot of road rage leading up to the full moon last night. Its been a week of tense energy. I hope you are doing ok and your MI isn't bothering you too much. I did read something you wrote earlier but wasn't clear if you were doing well or not. An astrologer I follow posted this. See notes below this transit chart

If you're starting to feel the strain, it's likely due to the mounting planetary tension leading up to the Full Moon in Aquarius on August 19th. During this time, heightened emotions could lead to more people feeling easily angered or aggressive. Take extra caution while driving as the likelihood of road rage incidents could increase. It's also a period where relationships and friendships might face significant tests—careless words could have lasting impacts. Staying aware and maintaining calm can help navigate through these challenging times.If you're starting to feel the strain, it's likely due to the mounting planetary tension leading up to the Full Moon in Aquarius on August 19th. During this time, heightened emotions could lead to more people feeling easily angered or aggressive. Take extra caution while driving as the likelihood of road rage incidents could increase. It's also a period where relationships and friendships might face significant tests—careless words could have lasting impacts. Staying aware and maintaining calm can help navigate through these challenging times.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not been too good lately @SmilingGecko  thanks

No good @TAB sorry to hear you aren't doing well. Its not a nice space to be in. Let me know what you need from me ❤️ I hope youre back on deck soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

That's ok @SmilingGecko 

But thanks. I've stopped exercising. Got/getting run around from people.

Want to stay in bed and avoid people.

I can understand that @TAB I particularly have enjoyed my solitude in the past for similar reasons. They can really take the MI away from our center and contribute to MI symptoms. I havent seen a hospital in years my MI is under control for now but I have been in your space often so i can relate

@StuF hey StuF, just ar work. Take care. @TAB well done tabby re course

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance