Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, guess core distress comes from trauma in the past keep flaring ha. Guess mum getting more and more frail. Wrote down lists and stuff. Guess nothing urgent ha. Just let things be

TAB
Senior Contributor

need up to date 

Will and power of attorney etc 

@Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, think mum will etc will be okay. All too hard to face ha. 

@TAB hey tabby, it rained heavy for a while here. All quiet now. Hope you're  okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

little pieces maybe @Meowmy  anyway, you are supposed to outlive her...

@TAB hey tabby, life is so incredible ha. Hard to imagine a lot of times. We have been through so much. 

@TAB hey tabby, it rained a bit more here. Kindly soothing. Hope you're okay.

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, funny life goes on and turn around and cycle through. It came to this weekend.  It rained. Things changed. We are still alive. Bit by bit it will all get better for us all.

hi @TAB how was ur weekend?

TAB
Senior Contributor

I ate too much , drank too much , played w cat. Chopped wood, did washing. Lit fire. Was cold. Did lots for course am doing @EternalFlower  how about you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance