Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy 

Well enough thanks. Meeting a mate to watch Swans.

Hope you're doing ok

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy the footy. Going to visit friend and going walk with her

@TAB ok

@SmilingGecko  or we have greater access to media. Media focuses on negative news.

G

Good afternoon @Glisten @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @SmilingGecko 

@Bill16 @Jacques @tonys 

I have had a lazy day today. Finally got out of bed at 2pm. Haven’t had a shower yet. Need to get dressed to go out to water the garden. I usually do that in the morning. Looking forward to Thursday when I set off for my 3 day cruise. I got the refreshment package which gives me unlimited mocktails.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I didnt know could get a cruise that short @Oaktree  sounds like something even I could do lol.  Hope you have a good trip I got up last time 1pm. managed to get paper, split some wood, tidy up a bit, have a shower, fill car up etc. keep forgetting to water front yard, thinking it will rain and it doesnt.  my water bill is like $60 for 3 months , ok after concession else be like $120 lol, but front yard needs a sprinkle

@TAB 

I have never been on a cruise before so I am glad that its a short one. Going with a group of about 20 people. I am sharing my cabin but I like the lady that I am sharing with so that works. 
Sounds like you have been really busy since you woke up. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah guess you would have to share @Oaktree  not busy busy here, did get a few things done tho.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope you have a lovely trip @Oaktree 🤗🌺💜

Good job @TAB 

Getting some things done is winning!