Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

doors closed, fire lit, had shave, done some packing @Meowmy , tidied up a bit

TAB
Senior Contributor

1000021423.jpg

@Meowmy 

@TAB @Meowmy I hope you guys will be ok. Its not the best out there at the moment. Actually its a full moon tonight its been building over the past few days so explains everything. I'll have a coconut water before bed to settle the neurotransmitters in my brain so I don't have insomnia tonight - learnt that from a healer. It soothes the biochemistry of the brain apparently so the electrical activity is not affected by the tug of the full moon's energy. It seems to work for me. Sleep may be light, erratic or just unable to sleep because of this full moon so go easy on yourselves, be self compassionate and take care on the roads tomorrow. People during a full moon are accident prone which is why they put on extra staff at hospitals at this time. I know this because my ex used to be an orderly

TAB
Senior Contributor

Big drive on wet roads tomorrow @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, well done re all chores. May be we can learn to enjoy solitude for peace and calm.ha.

What's cracking @Jacques get the bench top in alright mate?

it didn't arrive @Bill16 i was dissapointed, would have been nice for them to let me know it was not comming. it can't come tomorrow because it will be raining 😞

@TAB nite tabby. Good luck for tomorrow 

@Jacques 

Sorry about the delay in the delivery and fitting of your new kitchen bench. Thats really disappointing. Hopefully soon

thank you @Oaktree maybe later in the week

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance