Skip to main content Skip to main content

I’m looking for…

Home » Forums
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a support person interested in with a watering can and water drops graphic to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I'm a health professional interested in with a trellis and plant illustration to the right of it
Circle drop down menus with words I want to register for an event and two plant pots to the right of it
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy had coffee, ate, headache, took otc pain pills, really have to be doing assignments, think go back to bed first ha.

G'day @StuF  and hope things okay @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, out coffee and walk here. Hope you're okay.

Howdy @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Wishing you good days

TAB
Senior Contributor

just finished another question. @StuF @Meowmy  had already had 2 goes at it, took an hour to do. its done. so 3 more and the lessons now ha ha ha lol

Well done @TAB !

Keep it up

@TAB well done tabby re study. Done walk. Just waiting for coffee. @StuF hey StuF

Hey @Meowmy 

Good walk?

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF  @Meowmy  just finished another one , should have had a break , will do now. so 2 more to go and lesson plans now lol

Hey @StuF just gave myself a neti pot treatment which I have not done in a while. Am about to go for a walk soon and make a cup of tea. May squeeze in yoga this afternoon but got health audios out of the way. Its a nice sunny day here in Melbourne with crispness in the air. I may go and sit in the garden today with my sun hat on. Woke up early so decided to bake some bread this morning as I could not get back to sleep

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah @StuF  thanks